Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request for Sewer Adjustment Due to Leak

  1. Request for Sewer Adjustment Due to Leak
  2. Notes on Policy:
    To qualify for an adjustment, your consumption or usage must be double the average of the last 12 months usage. Water amount is not adjustable. It may take up to two billing cycles for an adjustment to reflect on your account. Any balances on accounts must be paid in order to avoid service interruptions and a credit for the adjustment will be applied back to your account if the adjustment is approved.
  3. Proof of Repairs Required:
    Proof of repairs MUST be submitted with leak request in order for it to be completed. If repaired by a licensed plumber an invoice containing name and address must be attached. If repaired by homeowner, an invoice for materials must be attached.
  4. Upload required proof of repair documents here.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.